Coronavirus Notice to Customers
In these unprecedented times of dealing with the Coronavirus pandemic we are following Scottish Government guidelines and continuing to operate.
To help combat the spread of Covid-19, we have put precautionary safety measure in place, including:
- All staff members and customers requested to social distance.
- Face masks to be worn where necessary.
- Safety screen installed in the office.
- All staff washing hands thoroughly and regularly with hot water and soap or using hand sanitiser, provided.
- Regular cleaning of contact points such as reception counters, door handles etc.
- Card reader will be cleaned after every use with disinfectant wipes.
- All cars in for repair/service will have their surfaces, steering wheel, handles etc wiped down with disinfectant wipes.
- Mechanics use seat covers and gloves, steering wheels will be wrapped in protective film and keys will be sanitised prior to return.
- Where a courtesy car is provided to customers it will be cleaned to a high standard as a matter of course but extra care will be taken for surfaces, steering wheel and handles etc.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us on 01361 883744